• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hey people!

Werbung:
Hey there, I was new too and as you I didn't have a clue how the forum works but it's quite easy. If there is something you are unsure of I'll give you step by step because if I explain everything it will be to long but if you come across something you are having trouble with, you can ask me. Does matter how many times. K ;). My name is Melissa, I'm 19 and I'm currently going to school, I live in California and the weather has been wacky possibly because summer is over. Anyhow I know you'll enjoy it here, some nice people, you'll make friends quickly. I hope I've been some help. So take care! Bye

Thanks to you both! :) Btw my name is Alyssa I am almost 14 and summer is over where I live too; in fact' it's fall tomorrow and man is it cold!

Hi Alyssa. You like summer? I don't like summer nor the heat. I like the winter, it's so refreshing. oh haha, hmmm.... the cold hasn't hit here, well not that bad. I'm ready for the winter :lol: that's a good age, I know someone else on here around that age. Anyway what brings you to the forums?

Well my brother joined a forum website and I thought the concept of it was cool, but I didn't want to talk about videogames like they did on that website so, I googled girl forums and I chose this one. THE END! :)

Werbung:
Back