• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hey everyone!

hatteubanal

Hey there! :) I'm a single mom. I am addicted to my 5 year old son. He is my life. We both love to listen to rock music and bang our heads together 'til we drop. :D I look forward to finding new friends here. Let's make each other's time here worthwhile. Have a good one! ;)

-hatteubanal

Werbung:
Hey there! :) I'm a single mom. I am addicted to my 5 year old son. He is my life. We both love to listen to rock music and bang our heads together 'til we drop. :D I look forward to finding new friends here. Let's make each other's time here worthwhile. Have a good one! ;)

-hatteubanal
Hi, hatteubanal! It is good to have you here. I'm Giygas, and welcome to GPF!

Welcome hatteubanal! First let me start by telling you that I love the Daria pic. Haven't seen that in awhile and it brought back some good memories lol. You made a good choice joining Girl Power Forum. You are going to meet some very nice people. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Hi, hatteubanal! It is good to have you here. I'm Giygas, and welcome to GPF!
Hey Giygas! I have read some of your posts and I must say they are really interesting. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

First let me start by telling you that I love the Daria pic. Haven't seen that in awhile and it brought back some good memories lol. You made a good choice joining Girl Power Forum. You are going to meet some very nice people. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.
Hey Pam! Glad you liked my Daria avatar. I adore her personality. :) Having read some of the posts here, I know I made the right choice. Hopefully we'll engage in healthy discussions and some healthy arguments too. ;) Have a good one!

Hello hatteubanal!!! :) Enjoy your e-journey to GPF. I'm Eirini for Greece. Nice to meet you :)

Hey Eirini! Wow, you're from Greece? I dream of going to Greece (next to Italy ;))! I'm interested to know how the Grecian culture is like. I wish I can go there someday. I'm from the Philippines by the way. GPF's community is really diverse. See you around! BAZINGA! :D:p

It looks like a female version of Sheldon Cooper exists! :):p Philippines seems so dreamyyy <3

Hatteubanal, welcome to the forum for us girls! I am so glad you were able to join us here.
Hope you will have fun here as much as did. Just don't hesitate to join our girly discussions.
Hope to see you around more.;)

It looks like a female version of Sheldon Cooper exists! :):p Philippines seems so dreamyyy <3
LOL! Like any other country in the world, some of the places are dreamy and some aren't. But the Philippines is definitely worth visiting. You should try and go to Boracay. That's where most of the first time tourists go.:)

Hatteubanal, welcome to the forum for us girls! I am so glad you were able to join us here.
Hope you will have fun here as much as did. Just don't hesitate to join our girly discussions.
Hope to see you around more.;)
Thanks Cecil! I am having fun! I'm meeting new people and gaining friends. I'm mighty glad I joined. :)

Werbung:
Back