• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Help

Catrat

Does anyone know a decent dietary supplement (like a drink or something) that has decent amounts of main food groups and in particular calories. I have this problem that when certain things happen, or certain things come back I can't eat. The exercise of sticking food in my mouth and chewing and swallowing makes me absolutely sick, I feel filthy when I do it. I've had an eating disorder since I was 12 and I don't want to dip back to 79.2lb (36kg) which is a weight I was last year at 5'3 when i was having an extremely bad time. At the moment I am probably closer to 50kg.
A friend of mine told me to look into fortisip, I just can't bear to go through the whole mess of looking emaciated and horrible all over again...

Werbung:
To be honest, I have no idea. See your doctor who will support you and suggest something.

Remember we're here if you need to talk or let off steam?

:hugz:

Werbung:
There are many nutritional food supplements available like Ensure (Canada) in shake, pudding or bar form. While it is a food supplement and does not require a prescription you should still see your doctor.

Remember Cat these are only meal supplements, not meal replacements.

Back