• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Help? Implant working or not?

TwigTwig

I had a contraceptive implant fitted 15months ago, i have not had a period since it being fitted untill the last couple of months were i have been bleeding for over a week at a time and very irregularly its also bright red in colour which is not normal for me when i did have period,. Im getting pains in my side and at the front, Also makes me feel a bit sick. Is this normal for the implant to make this happen or is there something going wrong with it?

Werbung:
The not having a period for a long time is normal in my experience with the Mirena implant. I haven't had any bleeding like you describe though. All I ever have is a day of spotting 1-2 times a year, if that. I'd go see the doctor to get it all checked out. You'll most likely hear that everything is normal, but its better to be safe than sorry. Ya know?

I suggest going to the doctor just to make sure all is fine. I am sure that it is, maybe the implant could have slipped somehow?

Werbung:
It could be nothing to worry about, but you will not know that unless you go to the doctor and get it checked out.

Back