• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello

brihooter

Hi there everyone! My name is Bridget, but I prefer to go by Bri. I have four children ages 9, 8, 6, and 3 months. They keep me busy and I wouldn't change it for the world. I am also in school to become a Nurse Anesthetist. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Girl Power!!

Werbung:
HI there Bridget. Welcome to Girl Power. We are so glad that you decided to join us here. This is a really fun forum, with some extra nice people. We all look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. You are not going to be sorry that you joined this forum.

Thank you PamBeacher!! I look forward to seeing more of your posts!! :) Glad to be apart of a board with lots of nice people!

You joined a great forum! You can post about anything here and ask anything. We are women needing to talk to other women about things guys just don't understand. It sounds like you have your hands full with your kids :) Welcome to the site!

Werbung:
Thank you Annifer! Yes I do have my hands full but it's well worth it!! Wouldn't change it for the world! :)

Back