• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello!

Vancity

I do not get out of the house much these days and this looks like a really cool forum for me to meet new online buddies. I love to chat, so this is exciting! I look forward to making some new friends!

Werbung:
Hi and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

Am very sorry to say, but you haven't really introduced yourself at all, like are you married, engaged, children, hobbies, interests, and most important of all, what part of the world you live in. :)

Oh I am so sorry!!

I'm almost 30 and I am from North America. I like Star Trek and playing video games. I enjoy reading almost anything and everything and I will be tackling NaNoWriMo again this year. That's National Novel Writing Month. =D I have two pet cats and my latest hobby has been learning different nail art techniques. I also enjoy cooking and baking. I am single and I am not able to have children so no kiddos for me. Hope this helps!

Gosh....Well, I think that's about everything, and more besides! lol :)

Thank you so much, and before I forget, the very best of luck in the NaNoWriMo (I wouldn't have had a clue what you meant, if you hadn't explained!) competition. :)

And I am so sorry to see/read that you are unable to conceive, this must be really awful for you.

In all honesty, no it really is not because I feel that if I decide I really want kids somewhere down the road I can always adopt. I have fun being an awesome unrelated aunt to my friends kids, too. :) I know other women who are devastated by their inability to conceive, but having children was never something that I strongly desired so while it hurt when I found out, it is not the crushing blow for me that it is for others.

What a truly wonderful attitude you have, and such a lovely thought about perhaps adopting.

I must be totally honest in saying that I would be absolutely mortified if I was given the awful news that I was unable to have children.

Werbung:
In all honesty, no it really is not because I feel that if I decide I really want kids somewhere down the road I can always adopt. I have fun being an awesome unrelated aunt to my friends kids, too. :) I know other women who are devastated by their inability to conceive, but having children was never something that I strongly desired so while it hurt when I found out, it is not the crushing blow for me that it is for others.

I never even really had the chance to find out if I could conceive or not. Every time I got close to getting married or getting serious enough with someone the relationship would fall apart. I am now with a guy who has kids already. I may have to adopt some day if I really want to have a child. I am currently grieving the fact I may never have one of my own.

Back