• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello, I'm new to the forum.

Brittany Barrix

This is the first time that I've ever been on a forum, so don't get mad at me for messing up, please. I'm going to be 16 years old on December 26th of this year and I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift. My favorite song by her is Teardrops on My Guitar. I really like things that have to do with gaming and computers, too. One day I'd like to make my own online game, but that's going to have to wait until I finish college. I hope that I can meet many friendly faces on this forum and gain some friends.

Werbung:
Yup, and I can't wait until my sweet 16. I won't be having a party right away because everyone wants to be with their family around Christmas, but in January we've planned a trip to Chicago (where I was born) so that I can shop at their mall and go to Medieval Times. I'll only bring one other friend because that's all we have room for and we can't keep track of all of my friends together. Haha, I can't even keep track of all of my friends when they're together.

Werbung:
Hi Brittany, welcome to Girl Power. We are all really glad you decided to join us here. This is a really nice forum with even nicer people. That sounds like a fun trip. I look forward to hearing all about it.

Back