• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hello And Nice To Meet You All

Lilly81

I am a 30 year old woman who has lived in the North West UK all my life. I like everything homely and love my family a lot. I am also big animal lover as well.

I live a five minute walk from the beach and I love being in and around nature. I have many hobbies and am always on the look out for more. I like good holidays and watching TV shows and movies a lot. I am also a big reader when I can make myself turn off the computer, which is hard.

Finding new and exciting forums such as this one is wonderful and I hope to talk to many of you here and get to know you all much better.

Werbung:
Hello, and welcome! I hope you like it here :D I'm so jealous you live so close to the beach! I never go just because I live so far away, and the taking public transport to get there is so annoying.

Hi Lilly and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a most enjoyable time here. :)

And I live in "Deepest Darkest Devon", although today the sun is shining! lol :)

Look forward to seeing you around, very soon indeed.

Werbung:
Hi there Lily and welcome to Girl Power. We are all glad that you decided to join us here. I am sure you are going to love this forum as much as I do. The members here are great, we all have a very good time together. I look forward to readingyour posts and getting to know you better.

Back