• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Healthy Recipes

I like field green salads with tomatoes, balsamic,olive oil and with Gorgonzola cheese.My wife is leaving for two weeks and I would need to cook for myself for some of the days. During these two weeks I have exams which are are very important.What are some quick and easy recipes but healthy too?

Werbung:
Healthy food is important for our good health. According to me i think that every one have to eat health food. All of you shared your best healthy recipes, It is awesome recipes. Thanks for sharing such kind of information.

Recipe for CUCUMBER KOSHIMBIR

INGREDIENTS
Cucumbers, grated : 6 medium
Yogurt : 1 cup
Green chillies, chopped : 2
Sugar : 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice : 1 teaspoon
Salt : to taste
Fresh coriander leaves, chopped : 2 tablespoons
Coconut, scraped : 2 tablespoons

METHOD
Beat yogurt in a bowl until smooth.Add grated cucumber, chopped green chillies, sugar, lemon juice and salt. Mix well. Serve chilled, garnished with chopped coriander leaves and scraped fresh coconut.

Share your healthy recipes in here!!!

Chicken Corden Bleu ~ Serves 2:

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts
Sandwich ham
Cheese
Breadcrumbs

Recipe:
1. place the chicken in an oven dish
2. slice/grate the cheese and put on top of chicken
3. put ham on top of cheese
4. put breadcrumbs on top of ham
5. cook...

I cook everything @ 200 centigrade. Cook until the juices run clear when the chicken is prodded with a skewer!
This sounds amazing. Sort of like my recipe for this but my recipe does not call for bread crumbs. may I ask what kind of cheese you use? I have a tendency to use swiss but any kind I bet is pretty good.

I heard that fenugreek is very healthy it gives you more power ;p and it can enlarge breast

I don't know if you'd call this healthy, but I like making tuna salmon salad sandwiches. Basically, it's just canned (deboned) salmon and tuna mixed with lite mayo, mustard (if desired), finely diced onion and red pepper and sweet pickles or relish. Stir, chill and then serve on whole wheat crackers or multi-grain bread. That's a winning dish for my family. Everyone seems to love it and it's really low fat and chocked with all kinds of healthy nutrition. Plus, fish is good for you anyway with all those healthy Omega 3 fatty acids.

I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits every day.
I drink a lot of water.
And i think these are healthy recipes

I don't know if you'd call this healthy, but I like making tuna salmon salad sandwiches. Basically, it's just canned (deboned) salmon and tuna mixed with lite mayo, mustard (if desired), finely diced onion and red pepper and sweet pickles or relish. Stir, chill and then serve on whole wheat crackers or multi-grain bread. That's a winning dish for my family. Everyone seems to love it and it's really low fat and chocked with all kinds of healthy nutrition. Plus, fish is good for you anyway with all those healthy Omega 3 fatty acids.
Fish is considered to be one of the most healthy food/recipes.
I aslo love fried carp with sweet and sour sauce, and i think it is a health recipe too. You can google it if you dont know.

Ok, so I got this recipe from my old gym trainer....

2 eggs: 1 whole egg, 1 just the white part
1/2 tsp low fat milk
spinach (as much as u prefer)
tomato (a few slices)
low fat mexican 3 cheese (sprinkle on small amount)

Thats it! Just whip up the eggs and add a little bit of fat free/low fat milk, then as the egg cooks, add on the tomato and spinach. Let it simmer and add cheese last! Its sooooo good! :)

I consider this dish healthy, it has vegetables, liver and pork.

Menudo (a local dish)

The Ingredients:

1/2 Kl pork (sliced in squares)
1 cup pork liver (sliced in squares)
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp garlic (crashed)
1 pc onion (thin slices)
200g Tomato Sauce
1pc Laurel Leaf
1 cup potato (sliced in squares)
1/2 cup carrots (sliced in squares)
1 cup of water
salt and pepper

Steps/Directions
1. Saute garlic, onion and pork until the meat is tender.
2. Add laurel leaf and tomato sauce, let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add potato, carrots, liver and water and let it boil until the potato and carrot are cooked.
4. Season it according to your taste. That’s EAT

I consider this dish healthy, it has vegetables, liver and pork.

Menudo (a local dish)

The Ingredients:

1/2 Kl pork (sliced in squares)
1 cup pork liver (sliced in squares)
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp garlic (crashed)
1 pc onion (thin slices)
200g Tomato Sauce
1pc Laurel Leaf
1 cup potato (sliced in squares)
1/2 cup carrots (sliced in squares)
1 cup of water
salt and pepper

Steps/Directions
1. Saute garlic, onion and pork until the meat is tender.
2. Add laurel leaf and tomato sauce, let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add potato, carrots, liver and water and let it boil until the potato and carrot are cooked.
4. Season it according to your taste. That’s EAT

I love menudo but I don't consider it healthy. It depends on the person who'll cook it. You can opt to use lean meat. Usually though, menudo contains a lot of fat. If you want a healthier option for this delicious recipe, you can use fish instead of pork. ;)

Fiber Is Your Friend -- Carrot Salad

My elderly mother lives with us. I whip this up for her whenever I see her reaching for the Metamucil.

4 Cups grated raw carrots
½ Cup raisins -- or any other dried fruit
½ Cup sliced almonds -- or any other chopped nuts
2 tsp. sugar (optional)
1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
1/8 Cup pineapple juice
¼ Cup crushed pineapple

Combine 4 Cups grated raw carrots, ½ Cup raisins and ½ Cup sliced almonds in a large mixing bowl. Mix everything well and set aside.

Whisk 2 tsp. sugar into 1/3 Cup mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl. Whisk in 1/8 Cup pineapple juice. Stir in ¼ Cup crushed pineapple.

Fold the dressing into the grated carrot mixture. Stir gently to mix well. Refrigerate in airtight container. Chill for 2 hours before serving.

TIP: You won’t need an entire can of crushed pineapple and juice, and I hate seeing anything go to waste. Portion ¼ Cup of the pineapple and 1/8 Cup of the juice together into individual plastic containers or ziplock bags and freeze. Thaw a container of pineapple and juice to make your next few batches of carrot salad.

Quinoa Salad with Lime Cumin Dressing

2 cups quinoa
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1 Jallapeno pepper, minced
2 cloves garlic
2 TBSP Cumin
2TBSP salt
Juice from 3 Limes
1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
1/2 cup golden rasins
1/2 cup currants
1/2 cup red onion, diced
1 bunch cilantro, chopped

Cook Quinoa according to box. In food processor process oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt. Add Jallapeno pepper. Mix with cooked quinoa, rasins & currants. Let cool in fridge. Before serving add pine nuts, onion and cliantro.

I love this dish, it's easy and makes a lot, good to take to a pot-luck too especially if vegetarians or vegans will be there!

Werbung:
Tuna Patties!! Yes, sounds a little yuck but very healthy and full of protein.....

1 can of tuna in spring water
1 egg
a handful of breadcrumbs (enough to thicken the mixture a bit)
1-2 TB olive oil (i looooove olive oil, use it in EVERYTHING!!)
squeeze of lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
chilli powder or paste for a kick

Mix this all together and form into balls, squish them a little with a fork.
Heat a knob of batter in a pan and fry each one until golden.

Easy, really easy. And delicious with a fresh salad (with more olive oil dressing) and bit of bread on the side if you want more. They do fill you up tho cos of the protein so are really good if you're watching your weight, or looking at cutting back on bread and heavy carbs.

xxxx

Back