• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Head -----> Brick Wall

thistle

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr WHY are some people so bloomin thoughless?

My mum just told me that she's off on holiday on wednesday...........for 11 days ! YAY mum..........but ummmmmmm couldn't you have told me a teeny bit sooner so I could have made arrangements for someone else to look after the dog while I'm at work?

My beloved pooch is lufferly (ignore anything subby says about him
<
) but he's just a tad highly strung and being left alone results in devastation of biblical proportions, he completely destroyed his last cage so the only option I had was to go buy a new one.....uh huh!.........NINETY quid !!!!!!!!! I mean OMG.......I got a decent wage this month but that's kinda blown the extra I had to play with. Now if mum had told me a bit sooner I could have had one for 50..........but that wouldn't arrive til Thursday
<
so I had to go to another store and pay extra just so I could have it here on time. AND it's bloody massive I need it big for him but this is taking up the entire living room lol. Subby's gonna have a hairy fit when he gets home and sees this monstrosity but I spose it's better than having to replace my suite if doggie is left the run of the house.

I just can't believe she didn't tell me she was going away.........and urgh, I have to grovel round the neighbours to warn them there's gonna be barking galore for a few afternoons (hope no one's on nightshift)

Ah well...........poor subby, he's gonna have to be the bad bugger that cages him when he leaves for work............I get to be nicey mum who rescues him for imprisonment when I get home lol.

*pouts* guess we're gonna have to wait a bit longer for a chinese takeaway and beer
<

*mutters* 90 flippin quid *mutters*

:gahhhhh:

Werbung:
Gah!!!!!!!!

You shoulda told subby to take holidays to stay home allllllllllll day everyyyyyyyyyydayyyyyyyyyy to look after bazzy!!!!!!!!!
<

pmsl, basil would love that cos he adores subby, and I do mean ADORE......unfortunately subby does not return the feeling of absolute devotion to my doggy (altho I'm sure he secretly does love him)

:umm:

I would tell mum that it to board the dog it's going to cost £90 for the kennel then food ect on top, you'll give her the bill when she returns
<

Well it might make her think next time she gives short notice
<

I had a cheaper option...but Louise wasnt interested in my "chain, bricks and a bridge" scenario...

I am home 2 of the days.... so...that at least is something.... At least he shuts up when im here lol

Werbung:
Originally posted by Subby@Apr 30 2006, 09:36 AM
I had a cheaper option...but Louise wasnt interested in my "chain, bricks and a bridge" scenario...
<

Well you know, drowning my mother to prevent her going away seemed a little extreme....don't you agree?

*giggles*

Back