• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Habits you try to break?

I wear glasses, and I have a habit of constantly pushing them up on my nose. I do it CONSTANTLY, and it annoys my mother.

Another would be...that when I get nervous or anxious I start touching my nose, and holding it and stuff. It's not like I pick my nose, but apparently my mom finds it "really unattractive". Thanks mom.

I don't hold my nose, but apparently I touch it or rub it when I'm nervous lol...at least that's what my boyfriend says lol...

Werbung:
I am trying to stop drinking soda. It's so unhealthy but it's hard to stop because of caffeine headaches. I am currently down to one cup a day that's no bigger than a 16oz or 20oz, and even usually don't drink all of it. Some days are worse than others, like when my husband decides he needs a large coke from McDonald's and I decide to get one too.

My bad habits:

Biting my fingernails
Drinking too much soda
Getting impatient too quickly

I am working on all of the above and am finding the nail biting easiest to stop, drinking soda a little harder, and trying to be more patient...ugh...that one is toughest of all:(

Popping my knuckles...it's a bad habit I've had my whole life and I've never had any luck quitting.

I bite my nails, like really bad. I have nubs. Also picking at things, example- I always tickle my boyfriend's back, and i get in trouble by stopping to scratch or pick something my hand goes over.

Being clingy and needy with my friends who are too busy to hang out with me. I have some really awesome friends but they work full time and when they are doing so, can't hang out, so i bug them until they get mad and then that puts a strain on our friendship. So i just need to make new friends with flexible schedules like me.

Werbung:
Back