• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Guilty feeling...

Lugia

So there are a few websites I go on which are about a few celebrities that I really, really like and think they are very cute, but...

Ever since I got together with my boyfriend (and we are still very happy together :)) whenever I go to that site I feel guilty about it, like I'm not being loyal. I love him more than anything in the world and we both know it, but when I look at pictures of celebrities or daydream about characters I like I always feel like I'm cheating even though I'm not. I would never cheat and I never try to follow through with any of the crushes I have on celebrities or anime characters, but the feeling is still there...

Help?

Werbung:
Its natural to adore or admire other people especially celebrities. They're not common people you socialize with everyday and there is like a less than 50% chance you'll meet them in RL, so I think its not cheating. Its something normal, I have huge crush on Taylor Lautner and I would never exchange my love for him for the world. LOL. My future boyfriend should accept that I'll always love Taylor Lautner more than I'll love him. LMAO!

I think there is no reason for you to get guilty. It was just normal to have crushes on celebrities and for sure your boyfriend also have a celebrity crush. It was just admiring how others look or dress and it differs from love.

Werbung:
Well the time was appropriate so last night when we were talking on Xfire I just said, "by the way... just because you are my boyfriend doesn't mean I won't have crazy fan girl moments... I'm a girl, it's natural... but I love you the best!" and he understood. :)

Back