• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Guess What Guess What Guess What!

You'll be a legal adult over here Jen.
<
<

Even if you don't drink there won't be any more sneaking into night clubs with fake ID.

<

Werbung:
U RUN THE NIGHT CLUB
It is so awesome u should make this Humangous party invite all ur friends music dance OO and by the ocean at night that would be so much fun me gonna do it hehe
Hope ur b day goes good hunny
<

I dont really run the nightclub lol
I dont like the beach, I hate the water and detest the sand *icky face*
Im thinking about either going out to dinner with friends and coming back home to mine with Dave or just having family, close friends and my 'mafia' family (the family friends who have watched me grow up) around here for drinks and nibbles
<

Originally posted by Tiddlyjen@Aug 31 2005, 03:07 AM
I dont really run the nightclub lol
I dont like the beach, I hate the water and detest the sand *icky face*
Im thinking about either going out to dinner with friends and coming back home to mine with Dave or just having family, close friends and my 'mafia' family (the family friends who have watched me grow up) around here for drinks and nibbles
<
What a great idea sweetie
As long as u hav fun i am happyyy
<

I've gone skinny dipping at 4:00am in a friends pool, does that count?
It was mighty hilarious, there was 5 of us, and we all jumped in and then we had to pin ourselves to the wall because her Dad came outside and turned the light on we didnt get caught, he thought it was just a duck or something LOL! More like 5 nekkid long haired beauties!

Thank goodness the pool was heated, I think we would have died otherwise!
Mind you, we all get colds for a week after that!

<

<

so0o0o0o much fun!

Werbung:
Back