• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Greetings Card Making

Sweetpea

I started it 2 & a half years ago & still doing it but only make them for Family or very close friends I don't sell them either Here are a few I've made although the pics aren't great
DSC00004.jpg
DSC00006.jpg
DSC00002.jpg

Werbung:
I have a whole heap of cardmaking things, but I tend to only make when I need a card. It was a little phase of mine lol I thought I'd be the world's best cardmaker... didn't quite turn out like that!!

I think I made a card... once... Don't think I will be doing that too much in the future either lol

Those are very nice cards by the way. I really like the bottom one.

i like makin cards i like all that crafty stuff i like doing it with my daughter she loves all that stuff going out next wekk to buy some stuff to start again it is a good hobby if you enjoy that kind of thing

I like crafting. Just card making was never really high on the list. I love to crochet and draw and decorating though. Just me and glue do not mix too well... o.0

lol blue star i know what you mean i am the very same i love doing all things crafty i really love cross stitching thats my biggest things but all other things really love doing with the kids its a mega mess but sometimes its fun lol
:)

you know you just beat me to that i dragged graham throught to the hobbycraft shop in glasgow fort last night but decided wed look online i love it keeps me going for ages lol

you know anywhere i could get some good ones?

I think it is so much fun to make cards. They really say a lot and come from the heart when you do it yourself.

Werbung:
Back