1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Greetings Card Making

Discussion in 'Household, Hobbies & Pets' started by Sweetpea, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Sweetpea

Sweetpea New Member

I started it 2 & a half years ago & still doing it but only make them for Family or very close friends I don't sell them either Here are a few I've made although the pics aren't great [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

I have a whole heap of cardmaking things, but I tend to only make when I need a card. It was a little phase of mine lol I thought I'd be the world's best cardmaker... didn't quite turn out like that!!

3. Sweetpea

Sweetpea New Member

I know exactly what you mean Snowbaby infact I don't have anymore space for anymore stuff :D

4. bluestar

bluestar Member

I think I made a card... once... Don't think I will be doing that too much in the future either lol

Those are very nice cards by the way. I really like the bottom one.

5. Pamm

Pamm New Member

i like makin cards i like all that crafty stuff i like doing it with my daughter she loves all that stuff going out next wekk to buy some stuff to start again it is a good hobby if you enjoy that kind of thing

6. bluestar

bluestar Member

I like crafting. Just card making was never really high on the list. I love to crochet and draw and decorating though. Just me and glue do not mix too well... o.0

7. Pamm

Pamm New Member

lol blue star i know what you mean i am the very same i love doing all things crafty i really love cross stitching thats my biggest things but all other things really love doing with the kids its a mega mess but sometimes its fun lol
    :)

8. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

I love x-stitching!!!!!!

9. Pamm

Pamm New Member

you know you just beat me to that i dragged graham throught to the hobbycraft shop in glasgow fort last night but decided wed look online i love it keeps me going for ages lol

you know anywhere i could get some good ones?

10. Luv2write

Luv2write Member

I think it is so much fun to make cards. They really say a lot and come from the heart when you do it yourself.

11. Orrymain

Orrymain Member

Those are so creative and lovely. I admire your talent.