• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gordon Ramsay

Kel

Well I absolutely love Gordon Ramsay. I make sure I never miss an episode of Kitchen Nightmares but now that Ive started a new job I have to work some nights!

I think I'll have to buy an old VCR just to tape the episodes I miss!

I love the way he just lets loose and doesn't care what he says.
<

Anyone else a fan?

Werbung:
Yeah F***. He's a f*****g top f******g chef.

And get those f*****g eggs f*****g cooked f******g properly before I f******g throw you f*****g out of this f*****g kitchen you f******g lazy f******g idiot!!

LOL I never really cared for him much but I have changed my opinion since watching his show where he goes to USA and helps the restaurants get back on their feet. He knows his stuff alright!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MagicTammi @ Mar 10 2008, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah F***. He's a f*****g top f******g chef.

And get those f*****g eggs f*****g cooked f******g properly before I f******g throw you f*****g out of this f*****g kitchen you f******g lazy f******g idiot!![/b]

Bahaha! Thats exactly right. I'm suprised I haven't seen punches being thrown yet!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Mar 10 2008, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I know! Although he gets worked up, he seems to keep his cool very very well!![/b]

True!

But I nearly fell off my chair when he said the C word the other night. It was so unexpected I had to pick my jaw off the floor before the laughing kicked in.
<

I tell you what, you know that US programme called "Punked" where they wind up celebs with a staged real life situation and candid cameras. I would love to play the part of Tamara the dumb trainee chef. I'd get everything wrong, make all the basic mistakes. Too much salt in the soup, overcook the shellfish, too much lumpy flour in the white sauce. And every time he showed me how to do it, I'd mess it up even worse the next time. He'd be screaming blue murder at me by the end of the evening!

Werbung:
I think I've seen ads for Punked!

And omg Kel... how rudey is Chef Ramsay!!! What nights/time/channel is he on? I always miss it!! Ch4 I'm guessing?

Back