• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gah! Photo's!

Lottie

Bah! I have been looking through my photos of me and Alex cause I am sending some to family and not one of them do I look normal in! I look exhausted and tired in every single one! My hair is a mess, I have baby sick down half my clothes, LOL! and i think to myself.... wow do I really look that bad nowadays?

I know, I know I should not be hard on myself, motherhood is a law unto itself but wow I would have thought i had at least one decent photograph amongst them all. Gosh I suddenly feel an ugly day coming on...
<
But I am okay so do not fear, I am quite happy today! This has also been helped by my dear friend snowy who I had a girly gossip with the other night.
:flower4u:

Werbung:
:kissheart: Lottie..... if your hair was perfect, and you looked super healthy, no tiredness, etc, cetc,..... would Alex be any better loved and cared for??

Gotcha.... that likkle boy has all the love in the world, and he loves you no matter what your hair looks like. Anyone would understand. I don't have a baby and still look a mess
<
Who cares as long as you're happy and healthy!!!!

The voice of reason... I am so glad I have a friend like you sweety :flower4u: . Of course you are absoloutely right and I have no answer back..LOL! :kissheart:

I think there are times when I suddenly feel less confidant in myself nowadays... Strange it should be that way, I thought the older you get the more confidant you become??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The voice of reason
<
of course!!!

Awww sweetie, you shouldn't question yourself, you are doing the most precious and difficultest (not a word, I know) job in the entire world. Don't ever doubt yourself.[/b]

Aww hunnie...you are a fantastic Mum if you have piccies of you with baby sick over you and your hair a mess(and I bet your hair looks fine really)...if you looked neat and tidy you would be spending more time on you and not your baby...keep it up sweetie...we loves ya just as you are...perfect...((((((((Lottie)))))))) :kissheart:
<
:xxx:

Lottie you know that your darling little boy will never judge you on how you look, you will always be the most beautiful and most loved person to him, and as a mom thats wonderful...however you are still a woman and I understand completely how you feel. You want to feel beautiful for you and being sleep deprived with baby spit up on your clothes it just isn't happening.

Get someone to watch Alex for a morning & go have a spa day. Get your hair & nails done then go pick up your baby and get your picture done together. You will look and feel more like your old self and you will have a Mummy and Alex pic to give everybody.

But remember I saw the pic of you, and you looked beautiful.

<
<
:hugz:

As usual I can always depend on my friends to cheer me on. :kissheart:

Good idea Dotty. I need some pampering and it would be nice to have some professional shots done too. :flower4u:

Werbung:
Back