• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

For all you tea lovers-

CherryBlossom

Ok so I went to the mall thee other day. It is one that I have never been to. It was nice. Idk if you've ever been to a mall a couple of stores being in the outdoors but this one in particular had a couple of shops outside. One that I recall was Teavana if anybody loves tea, this store comes highly recommended (by me). This store is crazy, it has all kinds of mixtures of tea's. Some are delicious and others well, the mixture is incredible. Like for one that still hasn't left me (don't quote me) but it has some coffee or mocha. The lady said that this tea in particular is for people who like coffee. Who knew, Coffee and tea? Together! Anyway they had some that really kicked up your taste buds. All in all the teas were good. I love their pottery or tea kennels (something like that) it was really different. It's not like the old fashioned round handle bar ones (idk how you call them) But if anything, for all you tea lovers in here, idk how far "teavana" ships or where you live but I'll just leave the website just in case you want to check it out.

http://www.teavana.com/

Werbung:
This is old but I don't drink coffee or tea. I am curious about green teas, which I've heard a lot about. Is there caffeine in that?

Yes, there is caffeine in green tea. You can get it decaff also.
Black and green teas all have caffeine. Herbal teas do not.

You can lessen the caffeine by letting the tea bag brew for 2 minutes and then discarding the tea. With the same tea bag, brew a second cup and this will have reduced the caffeine.

sounds like a waste of good caffeine to me :)

I like a nice strong cup of pg tips... with just a little milk... and no sugar..

not a big fan of herbal teas.. but do love Liptons Lemon and Ginger infusion...

Yes it is a waste of the caffeine. I like my caffeine. LOL
So what is pg tips?
I like herbal teas, esp chamomile tea. With some honey please.

Thanks for the information, I love tea but I like ordinary everyday tea, I am not very adventurous. I will tell my friend about it she likes to try different types of tea.

PG tips is the leading brand of tea over here oceangypsy.. for a long time the ad campaign featured a family of tea drinking monkeys...

PG tips is the leading brand of tea over here oceangypsy.. for a long time the ad campaign featured a family of tea drinking monkeys...
Is it Stavy? I always thought Tetleys was the leading brand. I have become rather fond of Twinings Everyday tea, it has a very nice taste.

Tetley are making inroads methinks.. but they've only had the coverage in the last 15 odd years? Who knows though, they may have overtaken PG in sales by now.. I like a number of the Liptons teas as well..

I keep buying different flavors of tea and I'll have a few cups of it and then the rest just sits here. I guess that means I'm more of a coffee person. :)

I like drinking ice tea. Sometimes, when I'm sick, I'll drink a cup of hot tea with honey. I don't do that very often though. I used to drink Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime herbal tea. I suffer from insomnia & it really helped. LOL

Werbung:
I have noticed that I go through tea phases. I am currently on a green tea one. I have been having a cup everyday for the past few weeks.

Back