• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fool Your Partner??

Geri_Berri

Have you ever fooled your partner to get what you want?? Or to get your own way??

If your partner wants to go for a rumble in the sack...do you pretend to have a headache or you feel sore with the monthlie cramps and dont feel like it???..............I used to use the headache one a lt..when I was too tired...thing is he caught on and began to bring to bed a box of pain killers, so when I would say --- "No I have a headache" BINGO..he passes me the water with the painkillers and says "there you go..take them and in mins you will be fine"...Darn it LOL...
<

When I have asked Gary to get me a snack..he 9/10 says no get it yourself.!!!!! so I try other ways.....

If I want a snack in the middle of the night and I am so tired to move ( this dont happen that often) and its cold and I much rather stay in bed...I sometimes do this..using my helpless voice........ "Hey Gary..ummm are you hungry?..cuz I am..but sigh...my poor back and legs are so sore from all of that hard work I did today...ummmm just ohh never mind"..... he sits up and says .... " ohh tell me whats wrong...do you want something?...........I wait a lil bit then say..... "sigh..no no its ok..you lay down...its ........ok!!" (still using the poor wee me voice) then he turns round and says ................... "ohh please tell me..I'll get you something".....I then keep up the poor lil ole me voice and reply..." Well I know you would Gary..as you know I ALWAYS see that you get what you want...but I dont ...ohh never minds its ok" ...He puts his hand on my shoulder and says............"Noo love tell me..you dont what?".....I then say in a lower voice...." Well I just dont want to put you to any trouble...I felt a lil hungry but its ok"...........BLING up he gets all smiles and says............"of course i'll get you a snack...its ok"...Then I say..."awwwwww thank you.....can I have some cookies and milk if ya dont mind"
character0304.gif
........... then as he goes out my normal voice shouts out " OHH THANKS GARY LOVE YOU"
<

But Gary doesnt have to beat around the bush with me..all he has to do is ask me and i'll do it...I have to write a lil script to get him to do it LOL

Werbung:
Something tells me I get fooled with quite a bit
<
*waits for a slap*

Usually when I have had it done to me, or do it to someone else, its not quite fooling.... as the person is quite aware of what is being done to them, usually because its overly obvious.

Werbung:
Barry and I believe honest communication is VERY important, so we don't play those sorts of games with each other.

Back