• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Flatmates, Past And Present

Potholer

1. I've done a crap job of budgeting this year so far and I've got enough money for one more lot of fornightly rent payment and food/power etc (once I reach mid-year holidays it'll be fine and I have a lot of owed money from someone else coming through in a few weeks but til then, it's looking dicey). One of my flatmates from last year still owes me over $100 from flattie stuff last year. SHe's known this since summer and is like "Ahhh I haven't forgotten!". So I texted her last night saying "Ahh, really need it, sorry to nag, I know you know could you put it over tonight?" and she says "i'm out of Dunedin, can't get to a computer" (fine) "It wouldn't go in tonight anyway" Well what the hell! Of course I know it wont, there will be a delay but thats saturday and rent doesn't go out til monday night anyway so why say that? Way to make it awkward, flatmate. She's also planning on getting a dress for 300$ or something. And hasn't paid me back yet after about 5 months.... GAH It annoys me she'd say "it wouldn't go in tonight anyway"

2. Current flatmate is paying rent and power but not food because she's basically living at her bf's til she can get a double duvet. She brought a lot of pans with her so the rest of us didn't bring them "Oh don't worry, I've got pans covered" so other flatmate didn't bring his. Now she says "Oh, boyfriend broke his pan, I need to take back the two I brought with me so they can use them". So now all we have is one pan and one crappy wok and we need need at least two pans for cooking one meal with meat and one without for the vego in my flat so now we have to spend another 40-odd bucks ona frypan that we really can't afford but can't be without.

ARGH!!!!!

And cos I'm a pushover I didn't say anything when she came over about it. It's also bloody annoying that one flatmate doesn't want her living with us but also doesn't want a random to replace her but she wont want to just live at her bfs and keep giving us rent money. Other flatmate doesn't want her here at all because she makes the most horribly snarky comments about eating meat. I frankly don't care whether she's here or not and would prefer she actually move in but the other two don't want to talk to her either cos they'll go nato at her or cos they hate confrontation leaving me, the one who actually doesn't care in the least (except for the really mean vegetarian comments which are totally out of line).

ARGH!!!

AND I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO BY THURSDAY AND ONE FLATMATE KEEPS MAKING ME NERVOUS "are you actuallly going to be done by thursday?? How much have you done?" bah!

Werbung:
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Potty that sucks about being owed money. Keep texting her daily asking when can she send it... hopefully nagging will make her do it.

Werbung:
Back