• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

First 'Proper' Kiss

Kissy Kissy!

• Memorable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sloppy & Wet

• Romantic

• Not Very Good

• Amazing

• Total voters
Werbung:
Memorable...his name was Simon Boughton and he was sex on legs(til he turned goff and turned strange)

best kiss I ever had until my hubby.
<

I think you mean, lots of people kissed you..... you were a frog and only one person's kiss transformed you into a human. Twas thisty's kiss
<

well my first kiss was... i would say memorable.
<
it wasn't the most romantic but it was cute. and then when i first kiss my hubby, that was amazing!! i never got so many butterflies in my stomach in my life!! now, it seems like when we kiss, its like routine thing
<
we need some spice in our marriage.

Okay...here's the cutest story ever...

My friends party, 2 months into mine and Daves relationship we hadnt kissed before...ever...and we were pushed into her room to kiss, but we just sorta sat there talking anyway lol, AND then he was talking, he was saying how much he loved me and being so sweet and we were both so nervous in the end he was half way through speaking wheni went just kiss me, and i leaned in and kissed him. Im telling you right now, everytime i kiss him i get that same feeling of being completely lost within him and me, im so in love....lololol but yeah first kiss = the moment i realised he was my soul mate....no scrap that i already knew before, it was the moment we both fell head over heels in love times a bazillion.

<

Ok, time to be truthful. My first kiss was quite something. It was about 11:58pm on new years eve night, my girlfriend (of a week or so) were over the road from my parents place, in a park..sitting looking at stars in the pitch black (as there are no street lights in the park) We just got closer and closer to keep warm will we kissed, and it was timed perfectly, as at that exact moment we heard fireworks going off in the distance lol

Its something Ill never forget.
<

Werbung:
Back