• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Find Snowy A Wedding Outfit...

Snowbaby

Hi guys!!

As you all know, I'm getting married in July... OMG 4 months!!!

I thought it would fun to see what people's ideas and tastes were when it came to bridal wear. Sooooo, I want you guys to post in this thread, a wedding day outfit for me!!!

Anything that you like, can be silly or serious or both. Dress, veil, tiara, shoes, you name it, post it here!!!!

<

Werbung:
I love those shoes! That would be such a neat wedding outfit. I have to start spending some actual money on shoes.

But in dresses, I really like the white dresses with the black embroidery. Something kind of like this. I'm not a huge fan of the dress though.

8500fe.jpg

I love that second dress but I know what you mean about the skirt....I think the sme about the one I posted, it's just not quite perfect lol. The bodice parts are gorgeous but the skirts are just lacking summat.

You can't have these Snowy cos they no match the dress.......but they just so gosh darn cutey !!!

Flowergirls
<

I also looked at one with black embroidery!! Us girlies think on the same wavelength
<

Cutey flower girls
<

Werbung:
Back