• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Telly

thistle

Imagine you had a WHOLE day to yourself ..no housework to do ......it's pouring rain outside so you can't go out ... and you can spend ALL day watching telly ...

what do you watch?

When I get the day to myself (ok so there's ALWAYS housework but I can pretend there isn't) then the telly goes straight onto the documentary channels, Discovery, National Geographic and the History channel

I know I'm a complete geek but I don't really watch any other channels as a rule. I can't help it, I don't really like "trash" telly and like to be educated while being lazy lol

What about you?

Werbung:
OMG OMG... you just reminded me I have 4 days of Home & Away to watch....
<

i also love to watch national geographic and discovery channel. but what i love most is animal planet.

I would watch heroes(back tonight by the way
<
), Lost, Desperate housewives, Prison break, Skins, Dexter, Top Gear, Home and away, Journeyman, Pushing Daisies, Doctor who, Ashes to ashes and Torchwood.

wow... i watch way too much tv! :L

Kevin Macdonald has to direction on this movie? He is my one of the favourite director. I really don't know about this movie so thank you for sharing this one , I am waiting for that..

Probably watch the latest season of Dirty Jobs from start to finish. That Mike Rowe is some kind of yummy; a real manly man. :D

I would watch mostly Doctor Who, then Top Gear, then a bunch of cool anime! :D Like Hetalia, Gundam, Naruto, etc

I think I would rather watch movies, like a trilogy such as Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter. But if TV, is the only option, I would watch Psych or Chuck.

If I had some free time, I would probably put on Entourage, Lost, 30Rock, SpongeBob, The Office, Heroes, Gossip Girl, The big Bang Theory, Modern Family...ehm, that is about it for now. Lol.

Hope such a day comes around one day soon. SO much to do right now, fallen behind with everything television wise.

If I would not be using the computer and choose to watch TV, I will usually watch movies.
There are old movies airing on some local channels here usually during the afternoon. So I could just relax and watch some old good movies. I also prefer watching news and some environmental documentaries.

I just can't imagine how anyone could spend the whole day watching telly...I'd have a headache. So I'd rather read a book or go for a walk under my pink umbrella:D But if I had to watch anything for so long, I'd watch Gone with the Wind:p I can't help it, I just love it. Or I could just watch Discovery Channel like you - there is always something interesting.

I did have a day like that a couple weeks ago (no work, no homework, house to myself), and I watched Doctor Who pretty much all day. In the past, I've marathoned Torchwood, The Big Bang Theory, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel.

I'm such a nerd...

Werbung:
I actually don't have any favorite TV shows and it would drive me nuts to watch TV all day long, lol.

While I'm working, I've been trying to get caught up on pop culture, though, so I've been watching all sorts of dramas and comedies on TV lately. They're not all bad, but they're certainly not all good either, ha.

Back