• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite TV shows?

feminista

In honor of new cable TV shows this fall, I wanted to know what your favorites were. I am absolutely loving the Mindy Project! She's so quirky and ridiculous.

What else would you recommend? I also really like drama, and am waiting for Suits. It's incredibly suspenseful and has the cutest characters :)

Werbung:
I was going to recommend Suits, but you're already watching it. I am also a fan of Homeland. Now, that's a suspenseful show, but it's on Showtime, a premium cable show. The first season was about whether or not a Marine was broken and turned during his capture.

Of the new shows this season I'm not too into any of them yet. My favorite so far I guess is the Matthew Perry comedy 'Go On."

I really like, Hawaii Five-O, Revenge, Modern Family and Parenthood.

I really, really love Hart of Dixie, especially since there is so much going on between Zoe and Wade - they're both so cute!:D It's the sweetest show ever (next to Pushing Daisies) and it's so funny. I'm looking forward to next episode:)

Hart of Dixie is a great show. It's so cleverly written and the storyline is fun. I can't decide yet though if I'm Team Wade or Team George.

I've heard so much about the tv show The Mindy Project. I think I have to check it out.

Last month, I became addicted to Suits. I watched all the episodes of Season 1 through to Season 2. I can't wait for Season 3. I heard that it's going to start in mid-January 2013. Can't wait for it.

I just love Harvey. He's so smart and so cunning. He can solve almost any problems that he's faced with. I got quite anxious when he was sued for fraud and when Donna got fired. I really like Donna.

I've heard so much about the tv show The Mindy Project. I think I have to check it out.

Last month, I became addicted to Suits. I watched all the episodes of Season 1 through to Season 2. I can't wait for Season 3. I heard that it's going to start in mid-January 2013. Can't wait for it.

I just love Harvey. He's so smart and so cunning. He can solve almost any problems that he's faced with. I got quite anxious when he was sued for fraud and when Donna got fired. I really like Donna.

I really like Suits too. I like most of the characters including Louis Litt.

I was so glad when Donna came back to the office. I love her character. I was so sad that Grammy died. I'm not sure why she was character died.

The rest of season 2 returns in January 2013. I'm very much looking forward to it.

I really like Suits too. I like most of the characters including Louis Litt.
I feel that the character Louis Litt makes the whole show a little more suspenseful. He's an absolutely necessary character. A villain that one loves to hate. Without him, the show would be a little bland.

Sometimes I feel sorry for him. He admires Harvey and even tries to emulate him but he's just too proud to admit that. I especially feel for him when he was chatting with his parents online in one of the episodes and his parents were all gushy about Harvey and said that Louis claimed that Harvey was his best friend. Poor Louis.

I feel that the character Louis Litt makes the whole show a little more suspenseful. He's an absolutely necessary character. A villain that one loves to hate. Without him, the show would be a little bland.

Sometimes I feel sorry for him. He admires Harvey and even tries to emulate him but he's just too proud to admit that. I especially feel for him when he was chatting with his parents online in one of the episodes and his parents were all gushy about Harvey and said that Louis claimed that Harvey was his best friend. Poor Louis.

I agree that the show wouldn't be the same without Louis. He really does want Harvey's respect. He always wants to be noticed by Jessica. Louis does have a soft side though.

I love the scene where Louis and Donna strut into the office while the song Disco Inferno was playing. Donna was just strutting, but Louis was downright hysterical. I taped that episode and replay that scene over and over.

Werbung:
I'm not sure what shows are new and which ones are not. I have never been a big fan of watching t.v. shows. I always opted to watch movies instead. However, I fell in love with three shows; The Walking Dead, Jericho and Parenthood. I have tried to get into the shows my friends told me about like One Tree Hill, etc. but I just have not been able to. I was bored after the first episode, but I gave it two just in case I was able to get into it.

Back