• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite Girl's Hangout

zararina

Most of the girls if not all of us have "girl" friends that we enjoy hanging out with.

When I go out with my girl friends, we do strolling in the mall specially in the department store area or do walking in the park and along the bay. We also dine out together. Those activities makes us closer to them and makes us feel relaxed specially if we have good girl friends that makes us feel special.

And our favorite hangout place is on our girl friend's house. We just go there when we have free time, cook our own food, eat together while having good conversations and sometimes having sing along sessions.​

Werbung:
I know this is sad and going to make me sound like an old fart but I hang out at the gym. Not a workout gym but the gym my youngest goes to for gymnastics. My little girl has been there for so many years and I have made a lot of friends with the parents. So we all schedule and meet on Saturday's , hangout and chat while our girls are practicing. Sometimes we have to be there for hours so we might go to a nearby restaurant and have a meal or something.

We go at a cafe. Actually, there's a certain cafe that we go on evenings. We hang out there and relax. It's perfect!

My friends and I are all pov'. None of us have any money, so the best thing for us to do, is window shop! I'm pretty sure most of the shop keepers hate us, though :D

I hate to say it, but I mostly hang out with guys. Obviously the person I most hang out with is my husband. But, most of my friends on campus are guys so when I do hang out with girls, it's mostly just to have some girl talk. Usually, we just hang out in the coffee shop on campus or walk around.

Werbung:
My girl friends and I always love to hang out at internet cafe's or at the nearby disco house which is only open every Saturdays. My friends live far away from me now so I don't get to hang out with them again. And we now have different priorities in life that are much more important than just gimmicking.

Back