• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fastchaz36 Birfenday!!!

fastchaz36

no one gonna say happy birthday, its crap at this age anyway no one cares about birthdays when you are getting old
<

Werbung:
Aww sweetie...Im so sorry I didn't notice...I've been trying to catch up on 2 weeks of e-mails and posts...((((((((((Chaz)))))))))))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE

Hope you have a fantastic day xxx

<span style="font-family:Fixedsys">Splappy Birfenday charlotte!!!!!!!!

How has your day been so far?
<

multicake.gif

</span>

I didn't have time this morning to put up your thread
<
Had to go get my neck seen to
<

How's it been then? Do tell!!!

Happy belated birthday.. i wouldnt worry about it nobody remembered about mines either.. i think i got a whole one card woohoo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need my neck seeing to aswell Snowbaby
<

<
it was ok kids all got me a card, phil was pratting around and got windscreen cleaner and a sponge for my car
<
and a mp3 player
<

got about £20 which is poor becasue the kids get about £50 lol
oh yeah and a big fat black forest gateau was yummy, cuz we was talkin a while ago and i said i used to have it every birthday since i was three, so i was presented with that at 8am lol

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bubbles @ Aug 20 2006, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Happy belated birthday.. i wouldnt worry about it nobody remembered about mines either.. i think i got a whole one card woohoo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need my neck seeing to aswell Snowbaby
<
[/b]

Well Mr Bubbles........ GIRL POWER remembered your birfenday *sulks*

Awwwwww chaz, that sounds so sweet!!!!!! Mum used to buy us a caramel sponge from the local bakers for every birthday. It's great how it brings back so many memories huh??

Back