• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ex Bf

lottie9394

<

ive been out with this boy twice and the first time he dumped and second time i dumpt him but i dont why i dumpt him because i still have feeling for him and i have been thinking about him the whole time i have been off school so yesterday i texted him this is how the convo went :

me: do u like me
him: yes as a friend
me : thats ok is that all i have ever been (((((i was lieing)))))))
him: yes
me:u have always been more to me
him:but u dumpt me
me : only because some1 told me u were cheating on me and didnt want u to dumpt and for me to get hurt

then a hour later
me: do u know that your only person that can hurt me
him:i dont care im getting on with my life and i waiting to find the right girl which is not u or charlotte t (((((((charlottte t is my best mate )))))))

and after that i cried my self to sleep i thought he is mr right he was my first bf
please help
<

Werbung:
All first boyfriends/Girlfriends seem to have an appearance of being mister/miss right... but Just because you feel you connect with someone, does not mean they are the only one you will connect with. The world is a big place, and you will have far more people come and go in your life... which will give you a very good chance of meeting someone who eventually becomes the right one.

the other probelm is i have to go back to school next monday and ill c him every break every dineer time and there is no way of avioding him without avoiding my mates

It'll be tough on you in the beginning, but just act as if everything were normal..and soon enough, it will be..just wait and see.

Keep your head held up and don't let him annoy you, if he knows he can annoy you, he'll do it more, he's not worth it sweetie.

Just have fun with your mates and ignore him
<

I think what Snowy said - best to ignore him. Don't text him at all, or even better, if you do choose to text him - tell him sure, we can be friends..and in school, always say hi when you see him, but nothing more than that! That way, he won't think he hurt you, and that's good, otherwise you'd just be feeding his ego.

Very good points made by everyone.
You can't do anything but wait for the hurt to go away. It sucks, but like the ladies said, try not to let him know you are hurting because of him.
I was going through a thing where I wasn't sure of the status of my relationship. I was too scared to ask. So you are definatly one up on me, at least you have the courage to ask!! Now you can let it go slowly and continue on the quest of searching for the REAL Mr. Right!

It will be, you'll see. It's always the toughest with the first bf
<
, but the pain really does go away, and this may sound as if you had heard it a million times before, but later you'll laugh when you think of this, trust me.

well anyway i thought i would up date this thread

liam is my new best friend after my best friend betrayed me and liam tells me everything even who he fancys and i am still flirting with him best i can and i do get a bit jealous sometimes but anyway thanks for all your advice

ps any1 know any single 13 year olds lol

just updating my best friend is going out with liam now and i am happy for her she has a verry good catch and 1 g thing is she doesnt mind me have the occasionanal flirt with liam and mary is right wen i think of it now i do sort of laugh while im not crying

Werbung:
I suggest you to stop flirting with him completely, you're just boosting his ego and your friend may take it the wrong way soon enough. Also, stop crying and laugh all the time!!

Back