• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ewwwwwww Ewwwwwwww Ewwwwwww

thistle

So I went into the back garden this morning ........ first time I've been otu there for a few weeks cos of the weather, and made a lovely discovery.

oh yes!!! we have a blocked drain out the back and there is RAW SEWAGE all over the lawn !!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What makes it worse (if that's possible) is that my cat pee'd on my living room rug a few weeks back and I hung it out over the washing line to get rained on and freshened up again ...

it was on the ground surrounded by filth *boaks* I don't think I'll bother bring that back into the house again :s

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Werbung:
Well look on the brightside....

.... At least we live far enough away not to smell it
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (laurammorgan @ Mar 5 2008, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<
<
i think i just threw up a little in my mouth![/b]
agreed!

That has to suck! Makes me so glad I do not have a septic tank anymore. I remember those days, though thankfully I lived on the top of a mountain, so when our septic backed up like that, it was our neighbors that had to deal with it lmao! Ok that sounds evil... but then again, we had plenty of times where the city was called on us. But we got out of it... somehow lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Mar 4 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well look on the brightside....

.... At least we live far enough away not to smell it :p[/b]

This post cracked me up....that is just wrong on so many levels BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE...so true!!!

And gurl (or dude) am so sorry bout ya sewage leakin out all over ya yard...damn...it must reeks...we got a septic tank and one time when they were cleanin out (actually whenever they clean it out) you can smell that crapt from inside the house...I just pray am not home when they clean it out and if so...make sure I aint eatin cuz that smell just floats in thru any open windows and my father always got a window open...it is horrid so I can imagine ya situation...ewe...I would be vomittin my gutts up rite there if that wz me...*ROFL* I would of ran in the house and took a nice long as hell hot shower just to wash that mess off (yah I got a germ phobia but still...*LOL*)

Werbung:
Back