• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Erin - Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

<
Erin,

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

Be sure to give a hello in the shoutbox!! Also in the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood. Don't forget to have a go at our Arcade (you need to make 2 forum posts in order to access it
<
), and also feel free to create your very own Blog!!

Snowy
<

Erin registered on the September 9, 2006, 1:29 pm.
View Erin's Profile

Werbung:
Hello everybody! My name is Erin, as you can see, and I´m your newest member!!!
<

I´m from Portugal, the land where the sun brights with strenght and where the food seems to never be bad!
<
I´ve been absent from my home land for the last two weeks, but I´ve finally returned
<
School is almost starting, and I need to get back to my studies and get everything prepared before the big day!

Now, a little about me... I love Nature. I love to walk on the beach, to hear the whispers of the wind or the laugh of the stars... my way of expression is basically my pencil. Writing is one of my passions, and so is playing Playstation
<
I like to meet new people on the Internet, and recently I thought I should join one community where I could know everybody and talk a little of everything. I began searching for names, I found this forum, and here I am!
<
I´m still seeing if this will be my "permanent home", but, for now, I must say I´m very well impressed with the space! The skin is wonderful and the members seem incredibly nice. The topics are active and the forum talks about recent things. it has fun and sad things, the ones we should share with the others to feel a little better. I want to cheer people. I want to make people a little happier
<

Well, and as you can see with this presentation, I tend to write too much! Bye bye!!!
<

Hello! Everyone´s so nice and, by the way, the new skin is just gorgeous!!!
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back