• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Emmy - Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

<
Emmy,

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

Be sure to give a hello in the shoutbox!! Also in the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood.

Snowy
<

Emmy registered on the August 3, 2006, 3:40 pm.
View Emmy's Profile

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Aug 3 2006, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol ok.........but Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is that Karl Beattie in your avatar? if so I am insanely jealous
<
[/b]

Thistle...how easy is it for you to get to Birmingham?

Karl is going to be at the NEC 12th and 13th Aug(thats Sat and Sun)and Emmy and myself are going as well.

We are going to have to get you to a live hun...Emmy and myself will work on that one for you...we both love Karl mmm,he is so tasty xxxx

Oh Poo!

I could get to Brummie easily enough but I aint got any time off til 13th Aug and even then tis the first time I've left my senior sales in charge for a full day and I promised her I'd be around if she needed help
<

I've always thort Karl was gorgeous BUT I have to admit the other guy from MH ..not Derek
<
...(who's name escapes me at the mo) just has the edge lol. Urgh ! I need to remember his name.

*makes sure subby never see's this post
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Aug 3 2006, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
*makes sure subby never see's this post
<
[/b]

Subby...quick,look over there...its Father Xmas

Think we stopped Subby seeing hunnie
<

Thistle...we will get you to a Most Haunted Live...there should be one coming your way soon.xxxxx

*giggles at Aggie*

it was Phil !!!! Gawd I loved him soooooooooo muchlies, anyone else think he was unbelievably gorgeous? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Phil *drifts off into dream land*

disclaimer: Phil Whyman is in no way anywhere near as gorgeous and manly as subby....no matter how much I may drool over this keyboard at present..................subby is the best ever
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Aug 3 2006, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
*giggles at Aggie*

it was Phil !!!! Gawd I loved him soooooooooo muchlies, anyone else think he was unbelievably gorgeous? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Phil *drifts off into dream land*

disclaimer: Phil Whyman is in no way anywhere near as gorgeous and manly as subby....no matter how much I may drool over this keyboard at present..................subby is the best ever
<
[/b]

I think Phil is gorgeous...shame he left before I started going to see the lives.

Thistle...Phil Whyman is at an event during October...I'll look out the details for you and pm you tomorrow sweetie xxx

*pokes ubby in the eye*

Oops, didn't see you there.......

quick thisty, post more!!!!!

Werbung:
Welcome to GP Emmy, I hope you find this placeas awesome as us
<
<

(you'll get to know me as the girl that squeals a lot, and loves hugs)
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back