• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Eeeek!!! Spots Breakout!!!

xue gao

Oh nooooooooo... Eeeeeek!!!! Even I can't stand my own face now!!! and the party's next week! Ughhhhh... it's all thanks to that stupid face mask!!! My face is full of pimples! Not 1 acne scar in the past 5 years of my life since I started puberty!!! Noooooooooooooooo......

Werbung:
Just DON'T use anything else new on your face. Use only your usual daily products and don't try to slap on loads of make up to cover it, it'll only make it worse!!!

Omg... Why didn't I read this earlier.... I just applied a something-something-pimple-something.... and my pimple's all gone scabby.. Yeukkk...

Scabby is good, it's healing!!!

Are you a picker? I am
<

Don't you hate it when a spot is made a million times worse, simply due to the fact you can't stop touching it and poking at it?!
<

I knoow tell me about it, i have loads for some strange unknown reaon, my face was clear when i started puberty too! almost to the end and my face decides to break out NOW urgh. Tea tree oil or something might help though...

Really, lottie? Seriously? Interesting! One thing I've found that has always helped me. Washing your face morning AND night. It makes a surprising difference!

Keep your hands away from your face, drink lots of water, and wash it with your normal cleanser. It will go away soon!

Werbung:
Anytime, I get near my monthly cycle, I get lots of pimples. There's really no way around it. The monthly cycle brings on many hormonal changes. Most times, I use a mild face cleanser to keep dirt and excess oil out of my pores. Sometimes, I will use a gentle face mask such as Noxema. Other times, I apply a drop of calamine lotion to the pimple, followed up by Vitamin E liquid to the pimple and it seems to go away after a few days.

Back