• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Does He Like Me?

xPrettyBabyx

Hey girls! I just moved to a new school in Sept and met this guy in my year who is in my GCSE resit maths class. I am liking this guy more and more everytime I see him and it is killing me! I just want a sign to say no or yes! Here is things that have made me think that there might be something there-

-When we were sitting in a group in maths he used all of his effort to sit beside me, he opened my pencil case, tipped all of the contents on the floor, stole my water bottle & was drawing all over my page, my name not love hearts (i wish!)
-When I am at a computer and there is one beside me he always asks is it working and if anyone isnt sitting there 8/10 he sits there
-He asked to see my phone & fixed it for me
-Played a music game with me and my friend while he sat beside me on the computers
-Always asking if I am okay
-Calls me love
-When I am off sick he asks my friend if I am in school
-When I was off for three days he told me he missed me
-When two girls said to him about fancying me he went totally red and didn't say anything
-Teases me about being short & other little things

I just don't know what to do. There are suspsions that he likes this girl in our year who is gorgeous & artist (he loves art). I just want to give up and no matter how much I try it just doesn't happen. It really hurts
<
<
<

Please help me!

x

Werbung:
Believe me, I think the same as the people above.. he likes you! But I guess he has the same problem as you are having.. because he isn't telling u anything yet and you aint telling anything to him yet!! :p

I would say give it a shot too. He may be wanting you to ask him ;)

Might want to at least give it a try before someone else does ;)

Werbung:
girl....from wut u said ...... so obvious he duz...... and listen being georgeous and being an artist duz NOT make an osm girl....its all in wut u r lik......go for him.. :)

Back