• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Does Anyone Digital Scrapbook?

Snowbaby

Do any of you do any digital scrapbooking?

I'm an extreme noob to it and have only done 2 scrapbook style siggies so far....

digius2.png

digius.png

Anyone else?

Werbung:
id love to sit down n do it but i never get the time or even get on the comp graham likes to stay on forever lol and by time kids go to bed i really cant be bothered lol i might give it a wee bash and post up what i come up with if yous would like to see?

xxx

I do on occasion but I never buy kits. If I cannot find something that matches, I just make it.

Those are very nice indeed :)

well i gave it a bash never took much time but never had it lol ermm im not sure i did it right i went on to do like A4 pages so that hopefully when im finished ican print it off and its something nice to keep memories well here goesbe honest :D

AWWW that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute :D

There really is not a right or wrong way when it comes to scrapbooking. It all depends on what you like ;) But that is really nice! Definitely print quality :D

Very good Pamm! It's about personal style and preferences, not wrong or right. You did a fab job though, I love it!

i neverthought of that good idea snowbaby ill make one up maybe likeyours obviuosly not the same but with the kids or me and graham ill show you what i come up with x

Werbung:
Back