• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Paint Your Toenails?

Do you paint your toenails?

• Total voters

Snowbaby

<

Werbung:
Yes I do..I used to do it only during summer, or if I'm with my boyfreind :blush: , but now I polish them all the time, no matter what...or who :)

I very, very rarely paint mine. I think it's been at least a year since my toes saw nail polish lol. It is very rare that I wear anything other then sneakers or boots, so there's not much point :p

I always paint my toenails. I prefer very delicate colors: light pink or beige. I paint them even during winter, when I wear boots. I just like to know that every part of my body is pretty:D

I don't usually, but sometimes I'll get the urge to. I love that toenails don't seem to chip nearly as bad as fingernails, so the polish lasts so much longer when I do my toes. I do them maybe twice a year, but the polish lasts nearly a month each time, sometimes longer.

Werbung:
I always paint my toenails. I do give them a break every so often. I like to experiment with different bold colors. I like to wear hot pink, orange, purple, and red on my toes. I am conservative with my fingernails. I wear understated colors or even clear polish.

Back