• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Paint Your Fingernails?

Do you paint your fingernails?

• French manicure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snowbaby

<

Werbung:
Sometimes I paint them, I go through phases of loving painted nails and hating painted nails. But when I do paint them, it's always French Manicure!

I like pretty hands, so I manicure as often as I can..unfortunately, they are quite brittle and break easily (not in the summer, which is good, but cold wind really wrecks them).
Sometimes it's French manicure, sometimes it's bright, happy and shiny colors, but they always match my clothes..it is a hassle, but the result makes it worth it
<

Sometimes and normally just a clear varnish to get a nice shine. However on the rare occassions I grow my nails long ( I prefer them reasonably short) I'll go for a colour ....... any colour depending on my mood but my favourites are dark red, dark green
<
and black.

i always paint my nails, unless i have school lol
and i always paint them PINK wooh hoo xD
except when i need to be smart, then its french manicure for me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xHavivax @ May 16 2008, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i always paint my nails, unless i have school lol
and i always paint them PINK wooh hoo xD
except when i need to be smart, then its french manicure for me.[/b]

Why do you not paint them for school? Are you not allowed to have painted nails? :huh:

I basically never do, occasionally for special occasions or when someone holds me down, insisting its a good idea. I'd only poison myself ingesting it all. Chronic nail biter.

well i have really long nails and most of the time they end up painted really bright and my sister is a hairdresser and is really busy all the time and never get to have a manicure so thats deffitnetly out of the question.

i onli paint my nails when goin out sumwere like parties etc buh as soon as im home i like to scrape it off coz i like bitin my nails bad habitat tho :blush:

Werbung:
I paint my nails almost everyday

I work in a warehouse and where they get so dirty ive stopped biting them (horrible habit) and theyve grown so long (surprisingly) so im always touching up my french manicure!

Back