• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Miss High School?

digitalbrew

I wasn't really close with my classmates during high school, but I do miss the days where I had so much energy to stay up late, attend group practices and celebrate winning in school contests.

Do you remember your high school life? What did you enjoy most about it?

Werbung:
No, not at all. I worked my butt off in high school and I did have a lot of good times, but I didn't really socialize in high school and I have no interest in going back. I guess I do miss some of the energy levels I had back then.

No. I don't miss high school at all. I hated high school and I would try everything to get out of school. I really wish I had been homeschooled. I am glad I am done with school and never have to go back again. The best day of my life was probably the last day of high school where I never had strict rules and schedules again.

I attended an all-girl Catholic high school. I wasn't one of the in-crowd either, but I do miss those days. I don't want to be that age again, but I do miss my enthusiasm for the future, for my possibilities. Time and experience has thrown dirty and grime on my expectations.

Never! It was a completely miserable, nasty experience for me. Honestly, life has only improved as I've gotten older. There has never been a period of my life in the past where I stopped and thought, "I'd like to go back to that." Childhood was hell, adolescence was hell, then when I hit my twenties I became an alcoholic and don't even remember the next 5 years...

Life began for me at 25 when I started sobering up, healing from my past and making the sort of life I desire. Never would I go back. Only forward. :)

I had great time in high school, it was so much fun! My classmates were great. But I don't miss it too much - college life is so much better because you have more freedom and you study what you really like. During my high school time I hated getting up early and I really had problems with math:p

I don't really miss 90% of it but I do miss having such a close group of friends and getting to see them on a regular basis. Now with everyone spread across the country and some still in school and some working we're lucky to get everyone together once a year if that. I do also miss having all the free time I did, I've found I have less time and energy working full time then I ever did while in school.

I don't miss most of my high school days at all. I had a close group of friends but we were friends with or without being in school so that wasn't really a factor.

I miss some of the activities like the extra-curricular groups and sports, but... not enough to want to go back. :eek: I also love learning new things but I don't need school for that either when it comes right down to it!

I remember my high school life, and I can honestly say that I didn't enjoy it much. Other teens hindered me from being able to enjoy high school the way that a teenager should. Girls talked about me horribly, and it was hard for me to make friends because there was always a rumor being said about me. I was very quiet and to myself and I never understood why I was the one people picked on when they didn't know me nor have they ever held a conversation with me. The only thing that I do miss about high school is the fact that there isn't any worrying about financial issues. You had your parents or guardian there for that. Now that I am 25, I miss not having to worry about bills.

There are some parts that I miss about it and then some that I don't. I mean I would just spend all the time that I could with my boyfriend and not my friends. And now that we are done college it just seems like a huge waste to me.. I wish that I hadn't spent so much time with him. I do miss my basketball practices and playing. I think that is the one thing that I miss the most.

Werbung:
High school was not a great time for me. I really love the freedom and variety of people you meet in college and never have had a time when I missed it, despite it being much, much easier academically. I feel like the types of people that have a strong nostalgia for high school don't end up doing a ton because so much of professional life starts after it! I honestly really like being closer to an adult and away from the drama and kids who think anyone who tries is uncool.

Back