1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by claudine, Dec 21, 2013.

1. claudine

claudine Member

I know, the answer to this question may seem obvious, but the truth is that I hate Christmas and I'm wondering if anyone here feels the same as me? I'm not religious and I don't get along well with my family, so I don't want to spend time with them. I find all traditional Christmas dishes disgusting and I can't stand Christmas carols. Exchanging gifts is fun, but we can do it all year long, without any special occasion.
    Christmas is getting closer and, to be honest, I'm terrified!:eek:
    How about you? How do you feel about this holiday?

2. Trellum

Trellum Member

I don't hate Christmas, but I'd not say I love it. For me it's like any other day of the year, the good thing about that day is I get to eat Chinese food (my favorite, lol!).

I hate exchanging gifts, I am always wonderingbif I picked the right gift or not, what they will say or think about it, etc.

3. SassyPrincess

SassyPrincess Member

I personally love Christmas! For me, it's the best time of the year. I love spending time with my family and friends, watching Christmas movies with them, drinking hot chocolates.. Etc.

So.. Yep! I love Christmas :X3:.