• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Have Any Strange Habits?

Snowbaby

What strange and/or annoying habits do you have?

I'll go first.... When I'm trying to get to sleep I have to keep moving my feet
<
It's wierd yes, but I like rubbing my toes against the duvet cover... and no I'm not being rudey!!!!!

What about you guys, any strange habits?

Werbung:
It's not rude... I just like rubbing my tootsies on the duvet cover
<

Tsk, be a man and admit you are wrong *rolls eyes*
<

Im the same as Lottie, I have to have the ends folded under my feet or i freak out thinking something is going to grab me and pull me, Ive been like that since a child.
<

I get the hiccups whenever I eat creamy things, spicy foods or anything with sugar in it, so I'd have to say it would also be that I hiccup pretty much permenantly, but thats more a medical thing because its a reaction I have i think.

Erm I say uhmmmm a lot more now, which annoys even me, I crack it if I cant put my duvet cover on right, have done so since i was 5, I crack it if I cant lie comfortably in my bed, hence the reason I have 7 pillows
<
ohhh dear I could go on and on with this thread lol

Not a good thing.

I cannot sleep at all if my closet is open, even just a crack. It has to be shut as tight as possible or I can't sleep.

I shower twice a day -- before bed (wash the day off) and again when I wake up (wash the sleep off).

And I didn't realize how embarassed I was about that until now when it took me ages to press the Submit Post button! haha. It's a relatively new strange habit though.

<

Werbung:
Back