• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you have a celebrity thats from your hometown?

Robyn

We have one. Its actually Ryan Gosling. He very rarely mentions his actual hometown in interviews, just mentions the bigger cities that are located close by. But I did see an interview where he actually admitted to where hes from. He comes down everyonce in a while and sometimes if your lucky you will randomly see him out (my friend took a pic with him at zellars LOL) But hes our local celebrity.

Its kind of funny actually. Ive never personally met him but my parents are aquantances with his. And the fact that its such a small city most people either know his parents, met him, or are related to him lol. Its kinda funny.

Any celebrities from where you're from?

Werbung:
Britney Spears. We're actually kind of embarrassed about it. She was supposed to be a pretty nice kid, but she grew up well after I did, so I never got to know her and never paid attention to her till she got famous. Where I live right now is where the plane carrying the group Lynyrd Skynyrd crashed.

Werbung:
Ahhh I love Ryan Golsing!

Well, I 'll write about famous Greeks in the US

Zach Galifianakis
Jeniffer Aniston
Maria Menounos
Nick Cassavetes
Criss Angel
John Stamos
Alexander Payne (director)

Back