• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you collect things?

Lugia

I have small CD and manga collections but my main focus at the moment, though, is my guitar collection, which has a whopping two guitars! Not a whole lot but it's definitely a start. It consists of a handmade acoustic guitar (on which I managed to accidentally break a string, ew) which I bought from a shop back when I lived in Virginia as well as my Squier Affinity P-Bass. I plan on getting a job next summer and I can get money from that to save up for additions to my collection. :p At the moment I've got eyeballs on an Ibanez SR300 Bass...

SR300IRONPEWTER.jpg

So ladies, what kinds of things do you like to collect? :)

Werbung:
*just a small edit I've changed my mind on which bass I'm drooling over atm... but you get the idea ;)

Yes, I notice that I collect make up now. I don't know what it is about make up but every time that I am at a store, I have to purchase make up. It doesn't matter what it is, if I find it interesting I must purchase it. I won't buy anything expensive because chances are I will not wear it or I will find something is wrong with it once I reach my home.

I have noticed I collect these dolls called Monster High. I always made fun of my boyfriend who collects star war items. He has so many from when he was a child and he is a collector . Not till recently I started watching You Tube videos about people doing reviews on dolls and some are really cute reviews a lot of little girls. After seeing so many I thought I need one . That's when it started I don't have a lot they can be expensive but sure are neat looking and wouldn't mind saving for my daughter one day.

I collect black lace skirts:D. I love them, I wear them on a daily basis, in my opinion they're good for any occasion. A black sweater and a black skirt make me feel pretty. Also, I really love lace because it's so romantic and delicate and, at the same time, very flirty.
I think that currently, I have more than 20 black lace skirts in my wardrobe. And I keep buying new ones! I simply can't resist the temptation. The truth is that I'd much rather buy another skirt than something that I need:p

Werbung:
I used to try to collect things, but after a while having so many things just becomes a bunch of clutter. Also, if you move a few times things get misplaced or left behind and packing up stuff is beyond tedious. I do have a small collection of nice chopsticks, though.

Back