• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Blog?

Do you blog?

• Total voters
I do have blogs but not active on it anymore. The most recent blog I have just have banners for some online earning sites which I also failed to update actively. Link below. ;)

My Site

Werbung:
I don't currently but I plan to as part of my burgeoning freelance career :) Any tips for earning from blogs?

Yes I do blog, I am borderline blogging addict :) I have a few blogs with various topics but my personal all about life blog is: www.dawnconklin.com it is the newest of the bunch but is just about life moments, sometime fun, sometimes not, cooking and whatever else strikes me at the moment.

I don't blog. I'm a very private person, I don't like to share too much, and I'm old fashioned - this is why instead of a blog, I have my diary and I write in it almost every day. It's very relaxing and it helps me collect my thoughts.

I do blog, but it not a personal blog. It's related to my local business. I have even gotten a few clients from it.

I have a blog but I do not write on it, so in effect...I am not blogging. I love the idea of blogging but I do not have the discipline to make my blog happen. As soon as I do get active on the blogging sphere, I will share my blog here first.

I have a blog but I do not write on it, so in effect...I am not blogging. I love the idea of blogging but I do not have the discipline to make my blog happen. As soon as I do get active on the blogging sphere, I will share my blog here first.

I know that feeling.

Do you like to write? If you do, then you may find that it's better to just write a bunch of posts at one time and then schedule them to go live at another time. Then you don't have to be quite as disciplined.

Werbung:
I don't have one, but I've thought about it before. It would probably be easier to talk about my life in blog form. My friend has a blog, though.

Back