• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do U Think This Guy Is Cute Or Not?

Does it really matter if a person is cute or not? Their personality is far more important! It's how they "look" on the inside not the outside.

Werbung:
Agreed! more to the point, is he aware and has he given you permission to post his photograph on a public forum?

I know I would be seriously annoyed if I found out that my picture had been posted on the internet and complete strangers had been invited to "rate" my looks

He told me before that he didn't care if I posted his picture on the internet.

I'm not shallow, which is why it's so hard for me to gauge how other people (unbiased) see him as. Is it so hard to simply help me out ? I tried asking politely.

Well, physically, not that cute but yes, I agree to what they are saying, it does not matter what people say but it is on what you think, see, and feel about him. Words from other people does not matter.

He isn't my type, but I think that he is cute in his own way. He looks like he has the nice, dark eyes though.

Werbung:
Back