• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Christmas Roles

Dreek Lass

So traditionally, the I feel like woman does all of the cooking for Christmas, and I understand that it is relatively the same when it comes to the celebration of Thanksgiving. My mother's boyfriend is a chef, and so he does all of the Christmas cooking. My mother has never cooked for Christmas yet lol.

I also have not ever cooked for Christmas. We have a man doing all of the work for us every year :p

What is your role when it comes to Christmas. Do you do the cooking?

Werbung:
That must be pretty cool, having a professional chef do your Christmas dinner at no cost! You're right about the gender roles in cooking though, my mum always makes the Christmas dinner too. I'll often help out by baking some Christmas-y cakes or cookies, and my little brother likes to help out too, so she does get some help. I don't know if my dad's ever done it though.

Werbung:
Lol, my role when it comes to Christmas is being gloomy and being an object of criticism. I really don't like religious holidays and I do my best to not to celebrate them. Yet, my family always finds a way to force me to participate in family gatherings. It makes me really angry, so no, I don't cook, I don't do anything, I just sit there. Or I try to run away, it depends on my mood:confused:

Back