• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

~*Carrie*~ - Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

<
~*Carrie*~,

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

Be sure to give a hello in the shoutbox!! Also in the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood. Don't forget to have a go at our Arcade (you need to make 2 forum posts in order to access it
<
), and also feel free to create your very own Blog!!

Snowy
<

~*Carrie*~ registered on the November 30, 2006, 11:17 pm.
View ~*Carrie*~'s Profile

Werbung:
Thanks for the welcome!!! Well, let's see. I'm 23 years old and married to a man in the Air Force. Don't really care for this type of lifestyle, but hey what can you do. I'm about to graduate in December with my associates in Liberal Arts. And then after we move (have no idea where or when) I plan on pursuing a degree in Radiography (X-ray tech, which is my dream). I have no children, nor do I want any at this point in my life. I have two dogs. And that's about it for me lol

Aww...welcome to the forum hunnie...I love your avatar,is that one of your dogs?

I have a german shepard black longhaired and she is 7 1/2 months old.

Anyway...hope you enjoy it here hun xxx

Werbung:
lol no that dog isn't mine. It's one of the avatars on the site. I have an Australian shepherd and a border collie. Though, they don't really look like either one so i'm assuming they have something else in them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back