• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can U Help???

kkaayyllaa

ok H I eveyone im very new.. but i need help
im hoping that one of u girls can help me with. we one boy named dylan is stalking me and wont' leave me alone..
and another boy i can't get the courage to ask out.. and feels weird when i talk to him.. wat do i do????? :(

Werbung:
I agree with Snowbaby, make it clear to Dylan your not interested and tell him get lost!

With the other boy, why dont you get one of your mates to talk to him and see how he feels about you. If he does like you, then maybe youd get the confidence to talk to him a bit more. I used to be like that when i was younger :) :) :wub:

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">welll i asked him to leave me alone.. i dont' wantt to talk to my mom.. at teh last dance he followed me everywhere.. even to my mom's care..omg
then he just whent away.. he creeps me out.. :thistle:

the other boy doesnt' like me tho.. i dont' think</span> :hissyfit:

hei, ate:)
there's nothing wrong about telling it to your mom.. she'd be soo happy if you'll share even super tiny things about ur life..:)

they are our mom pero they can even be our bestfriend..:)

much love:)

Talk to someone about it please. Or ask him to leave you alone as for the other boy pluck your courage up he might say yes. Or just be friends with him and see how it rolls from there.

Maybe tell your best friend to tell her mom about this guy if you feel you can't approach your mom - beng honest she would be glad that you could talk to her though.

About the other guy - maybe just ask him to hang out just the 2 of you in the mall, if you are feeling nervous then it's still a public place and you don't have to worry about feelin foolish.
Good luk!

Werbung:
Okay, ask nicely for Dylan to leave you alone. And if he continues to stalk you after you asked him and after you've gotten teachers/parents/whoever to tell him to stop, WARN him that you're going to put a restraining order on him....if he still continues, just put a restraining order on him. But if he's smart, he'll stop when you ask him.

As for the other boy, get a group of friends and all ya'll go hang out. Get a girl friend/guy friend to go up with you to talk to him. Before you know it, ya'll will have a conversation going. And from there, it gets so much more comfortable.
-->Getting someone to ask how he feels about you is a very bad idea. Because if he doesn't like you now, and someone tells you that then you're not gonna put that effort into talking to him. But once he gets to know you, and your personality...who knows how things could work out. {Yes, that's from a past experience.}
STORY: A guy asked one of my girl friends if I liked him, I said no because we didn't ever hang out and I had no idea who he TRUELY was inside. So he just stopped talking to me, so of course I was completely confused. But making a long story short, we started talking and hanging out..and we started dating. Now this boy has been my boyfriend for 10 months!. Like I said, you never know how things can work out...especially if you don't give it a try.

Back