• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can I Kill ...

thistle

Seriously? I have never known such inconsiderate lazy <self censored> in my whole bloody life !!!

We have a shared garden between 6 flats and up til recently all has been hunky dorey with everyone doing their bit. Not any more, these lazy "%^&**££" will NOT put their rubbish out on Tuesday mornings ... EVER !

They have used my bin to point it is overflowing and the binmen refuse to empty it, they have put recycling bags in my bin so again MY rubbish has been left behind and they have used the garden refuse bin becasue they are too damn lazy to pull their bin 15 ft from the garden to the street.

A few weeks ago I thought "sod this" and I took ALL the bins out myself, put a note on the door asking everyone to take responsibility for their own rubbish and stupidly thought they might take notice..

No, they haven't bothered their arses. I went out the back tonight and their are 2 overflowing bins, the garden refuse bin is overflowing with rubbish and there are rubbish bags all over the path !!

I just replaced the note on the door with one that is less polite than the last and am just about to go back out to take all the rubbish bags out of the garden bin and leave a "do not use this bin for household rubbish" note on it.

It's nearly summer and I want to USE my garden and not be surrounded by other people's filth PLUS we are only a matter of metres away from the damn river and it's only a matter of time before we are invaded by rats !!!

If they don't take their rubbish out next week then I'll be emailing my local councillor to complain about them.

Failing that ........... anyone got a shotgun?

<

Werbung:
Sorry Lou, I did read your post this morning but I didn't have time to respond
<

Personally, I don't know how you put up with it. It's disgusting that they don't put their own rubbish out... are they disabled? Ill? Too young to give a monkeys? I don't think so! Just sheer laziness!! I'm glad you are strong enough to have tried the notes... I just hope they take notice!!

I don't like my neighbors either. ONE OF THEM TRIED TO HURT MY FAMILY just because there was a problem with the snow or something. Then the guy sweared I came outside I wanted to punch the hec out of the guy but it was too late.

What do you mean by rubbish? their trash?

Have you spoken to the other the residents in the other flats, do they feel the same way as you do? Prehaps you could all confront these so called neighbours, cos it could get a bit nasty if you do it on your own.

lol there's only one other girl who gives a (self censored), however ............. they all seem to have taken the hint now and their rubbish is removed every week without fail!! let's just hope it lasts

:D

Werbung:
Back