• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

CaCaMeTwo - Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

*WelcomeBot*

<
CaCaMeTwo,

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

In the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood (these are currently being updated). Don't forget to have a go at our Arcade (you need to make 2 forum posts daily in order to access it
<
)!! Also give a shout in the ShoutBox on the forum homepage!

If you have a special occasion you'd like to add to our calendar, please PM Snowbaby with the details. *** To make your birthday show in the calendar, simply fill out your date of birth in your profile.

We run a Spotlight Member system, find out more and sign up in this thread.
<

Girl Power Forum Staff
<

CaCaMeTwo registered on the June 28, 2007, 3:34 am.
View CaCaMeTwo's Profile

Werbung:
<
and
<
to our site!

Everyone is very friendly and will help if you need anything.

I see in your other post English is not your first language! Well done for learning! What is your first language? If therwe's anything we type that you don't understand, let us know?! We can learn together
<

I saw this post a moment ago. I'm sorry about seeing the post so late.

But I'm very happy when I read all of your replies here and in other posts. They are helpful and friendly.

I'm grateful to all of you for your replies and help.

Thank goodness. I met this site on internet.

OMG. My English is so poor, I can't say more in English, though I have so many things want to tell you.

To Snowbaby, I don't know the name of my first language in English. I'm very sorry.

To Subby, Thank you!

To thisle, Thank you!

But, what's the meaning of "Power Girl"? When I saw this name, I thought the Power Girl means the girl who is so strong as to be the winner when they fight with men. Is this the real meaning? Please excuse me for my thought. you know I'm not good at English. I often make mistakes when I explain the mean of an English word.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back