• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Buying New Shoes

opalflower

We went into the city today to buy new shoe for my 3 children. Madeline and Dominic we had no problem finding shoes for, however my 15 year old who has size 12 shoes, took 2 hours of tredging around shops in the hot weather to find black lace ups. We eventually found a shop that had something and bought 3 pairs just in case!!!!!!!! Can't believe there isn't more of a demand for large shoes, because he is only about 5ft 3in and there's loads of kids taller than him.

<

<
<
<

Werbung:
I hate shopping for shoes. I take a size 12 US in women's (11.5 UK according to this chart) if the shoe is medium width. Which makes it so hard and depressing trying to find dress shoes, I'm not picky about shoes either, but they rarely go past a size 10.
I did manage to find a pair in a cute little store in Quebec City though when I went to visit my aunt and uncle.

I love shoes...hate shopping for them. I need a size 8 wide and the shoes I like rarely come in the size I need
<

Well!!!!!!!!!!!, I went to buy a pair of shoes yesterday and the first pair i tried were too tight. "They're too tight I said", as you do... "Try it with the tongue out" said the salesman....... "Thwdgyu th mpill poo pight!" i said.

<

Werbung:
Back