• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bugger!

Dot

Stoopid bloody credit card company! Last month I declared my credit card lost because I couldn't account for all of my bank statements and wanted to ensure that my card was secure. I thought I was being proactive, simple right? *sweary word* sent me one card, I called to activate it and they said that they have reissued the card because I was set for a replacement (my card was expiring at the end of August anyway) and that card was not valid. I said, I will be needing my card when can I expect the new one. *sweary word* said 5-10 days...again. They also told me not to worry because I can call in for an authorisation if I need to use my card. I got the second card, *sweary word* and I called to activate it and the said THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!!!!!! I said I will NEED TO USE MY CARD. They told me not to worry because I can call in for an authorisation if I need to use my card from the store. dumb *sweary word* liars. I needed to use it today to pick up Joey's birthday present for tomorrow. DECLINED!!!!!!!! I have an enormous amount of credit available with them and the *sweary word* declined it. I called the company, I correctly identified myself by providing all the personal infomation they need. Security came on and told me that they don't know who told me that I can get an authorisation on the card because the card number is not valid. I said no *sweary word* sherlock. thats what I told you at the start of the convo BUT I WAS ASSURRED on TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS that I would be able to use my card. *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word* *sweary word*

I used my *sweary word* bank card

Werbung:
Stoopid bloody people
<

How old will Joey be
<
Wish I had managed to get his Nessie posted in time for birfenday
<
Solly

Werbung:
S'ok honey. My great big boy will be 6.
<