• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Bt Broadband!

AliceCoopersGirl

My internet went off yesturday afternoon and I was off line for over 24 hours...I phoned BT and spoke to someone in their India call centre(if you want to speak to someone here you have to redial and try your luck....thats what I've been told!)they said they would check my line for faults and ring me back...Im still waiting to be told if I have a problem with my line and I've been back on line for over an hour...what the hell is going on?

BTW...Im posting this from my computer...so they must have sorted the problem out.
<

Werbung:
I have to agree with you ACG... BT's customer service is shockingly crap.

We had a lot of problems with our line a few months ago, no one can help, "You must phone this number..." you dial it, you get told "phone this number...", you dial it, you get told "phone this number...", then you get told, try logging onto the online help site which will take you through troubleshooting....

I WOULD IF I COULD GET ONLINE, WHICH IS WHY I'M PHONING YOU

<
they suck big time. I wrote a mega complaint letter just before Christmas, I can tell you that their complaint team is non-existent... must be as I've still had no reply to my letter.

Ahhhh I feel better after that moan
<

Back