• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

British Gas !!!

thistle

Don't ever swap any of your utilities over to this company !! I've had nothing but trouble from them since I did.

I switched my gas account to them, the guy came to re-calibrate my meter and said "OH, you have a LOT of credit on there still, you'll lose it if I do this today"...

So we agreed to use up some of our credit and phone them back at a later date,

Later date came and went and they came to do the meter......but we had no pre-payment card as yet so we got emergency credits put on the meter and I phoned them up.

Card in the post...

No card

I phoned them back and was told "Oh no, we don't send the cards out you have to go to your nearest paypoint outlet and purchase one yourself" :s

Ok, not what I was told last time but ok.....

New card purchased ....

New card seems to be faulty ...

we tried 3 times tonight to get this damn card to work and nothing ....

We phoned them AGAIN ! they hadn't added subby's name onto the account like I had asked them to so interrogation later...

"OH no ......you can't buy your own cards they have to come direct from us or they won't work!!!"

WTF !!!!!!! So now we have no gas ........a half cooked dinner in the oven......yet another card "supposedly" in the post and a card that was never gonna work that I paid £8 for because some silly tart on the other end of a phone didn't know what the hell she was talking about !!!!!!
<

I swear to God I'm switching back to my old supplier, I don't care if they are marginally more expensive cos I never had any hassle from them at all.

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Nov 12 2007, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
*whistles*

Why Tilly! I do declare you can't spell ....British has an "r" is it you know

*runs away quickly*
LOL!!

Who were you with beforehand? We're with Scottish Gas, and between gas & electricity we're almost £100 a month. I keep thinking it's very expensive for what we use. I got my gas and leccie statements through about 2 weeks ago, we're in credit £100 in gas and about £30 - £50 in leccie (can't remember how much). I don't understand why they don't lower our payments. That's about £10 - £15 a month in credit when split over a year.

TBH I've thought about switching... but that's all... "thought about it"... I can't be bothered with the hassle.

[/b]

Lucky for me right now, the gas and electricity goes through the landlord. They have to deal with the hassle, not me, and that's just the way I like it!!

I was with Scottish Power before ....... I'll be switching back after New Year I think (can't be bothered with the hassle at this time of year either)

And as for why they don't lower your payments? it's easy ..they have extra cash sitting in their bank account gathering lots of luvverly interest !! why woudl they want to stop that? lol. I think once you get to £200 in credit they send you a cheque...........least that's how it used to work for me

Werbung:
yeah the people I spoke to all sounded like they hadnt a clue, except for this last girl who seemingly did the right thing this time lol

Good old Twittish gas
<

Back